android
Old 02-28-2010, 09:51 AM

Default iaudio t2 display brightness problem

Three years ago I bought iaudio T2 palyer. So far it was working perfectly. Sound quality is great, battery life quite good, but a month ago I had the first problem with it.
When I tried to turn on the player after recharging the battery nothing happened. At first I thought that the player had died, but after inspecting it, I found out that it was working, but I could not see anything on the OLED display because the brightness of the display was too low. Somehow, the brightness setting was lowered to "1". I promptly set it back to brightest (10). But it is not as bright as it used to be. Previously I never had any problem with it even during the bright days and now I must strain to see it properly when I'm indoors, with main lights in the room turned off.
It's 2 GB version with 2.11 firmware.
To be honest, I have no idea if the OLED display has limited lifespan. I'm hoping that, perhaps, some of the forum members had similar problems or, at least, have heard something about it. Maybe the reset or instaling the new firmware would help, but I would like to know if this problem could be solved that way.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]