android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2006, 11:10 AM

Smile Take the Clix, I think you will not be disappointed.

Hi Monnie, With the S10 they have a double function regarding the headphones. In fact these are Lanyard Earphones and when you plug them in, the jack will “click in” as well, holding the ultra light 17.5 gramm player.

No, the S10 does not play any videos and I do not want you to buy the S10 instead of the Clix, because I like the Clix very much myself.

Watching videos is really fun as long as you do not watch films with too many quick movements in it. But the frame rate of 15 fps does not really hurt if you watch Her Majesty's X-mas speech for example.

By the way, in which country do you live? Waiting in line reminds me of my trips to Eastern Europe or the times in East Germany 20 years ago (or public transport in Germany nowadays ). I have seen a post in this forum that the Clix (4GB, I suppose) is available in Romania for about 200 Euros.

There is no problem in telling people that it is a radio, since the radio function of the Clix is very convincing too. You can also record radio shows if you wish. Take the Clix, I think you will not be disappointed.

Happy New Year!