android
Old 10-10-2009, 11:00 AM

Default Zenses2 Beta 2 released - Updated Oct 2009

http://sixones.com/projects/zenses/beta.html

- edit newer version now available: http://sixones.com/projects/zenses/update.html
we are now at v2.0.4b2

Quote:
The first beta of Zenses2 is now available for Windows, at the moment all the basic features exist but not much more. The development is still in progress, things will be improved and changed over time.

Requirements

Currently only the Windows platform is supported, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 have been used for testing but other versions should work (report your success). Zenses2 is built upon Java and requires a Java JRE to be installed on your machine. The Zenses2 installer can automatically install the correct Java version for you.

Known Issues

Requires admin access on Vista due to data being written to the wrong directory

Issues, Suggestions and Beta Talk

You can discuss the beta with other users over at the last.fm forum, please try to report issues and suggestions to this thread or in the comments on this page.

Download

http://sixones.com/projects/zenses/beta.html

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-03-2010, 01:04 PM

is this free to use? and how to you get it on your mp3 player? i have a samsung p3, so will that work on my player?

Old 02-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by youcouldbemynewgirl View Post
is this free to use? and how to you get it on your mp3 player? i have a samsung p3, so will that work on my player?
On one? No. With one? Perhaps. The software is still in beta development, so the only way to know whether it will work with a particular player is to try it.

Zenses is a PC-based (currently Windows only) application that allows interchange of information between your player (when plugged in) and music scrobbling services such as Last.fm.

Also, Zenses is free open-source software, so it is free to use.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:15 PM

ooo i thoguht this program was meant to be used on the player for radio.. and if it does work, woudl you need internet to do so because you use internet for it to work..

Old 02-05-2010, 12:46 PM

Yes you need internet access to scrobble your mp3 players play counts to your last.fm profile.

I haven't had any luck with this new version of Zenses. I'm still using the 3 year old 0.2 version that works flawlessly for me. I'm glad development has continued to update the application but it's kind of frustrating to keep trying every new version with no luck.