android
Old 07-04-2009, 05:32 PM

Default Is the noreve case annoying?

Well, i read some reviews about the noreve case for the s9 and i thought yea sounds quite nice even for that price, but what bugs me is that it seems like the opened cover of the case will always "stick out" from the rest since i never saw a picture where it was attached to the bag of the case, and that's what i wanna know: Can you just "attach" (sry i can't seem to find a proper word i can use for it x D. my apologies) the opened cover to the backside or do you need to have it stick out like on, for example this pic http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archi...e/DSC07188.jpg

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Ultra Senior Member

The main annoying thing about the Noreve case for the S9 is that you can't charge or sync theS9 while it's in the case. The data port is blocked.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:33 PM

and what about the issue i pointed out?

Old 07-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDigger View Post
and what about the issue i pointed out?
You would just fold it back, the same as any other flip case cover. There's no special technique, and it's easy to figure out. I've used many different cases for different products that were flip cases. All are used the same way, just flip it to the back of the player, your good to go.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:02 AM

Thx that's just what i expected to hear. I'll go get one as soon my s9 is bought^^

Old 07-06-2009, 06:31 AM
Ultra Senior Member

If you know you're going to get one, order the case before the 14th and you can use "July4th" (no quotes) as the coupon code to save 15% on the price.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:07 AM

i live in germany so i'll order it from a german store. but thanks for your interest in helpin me^^

Old 02-01-2010, 08:31 AM

The Noreve has 2 MAJOR inconveniences:

1. No data port access means you must remove the S9 from the case to connect/charge.

2. The casing border around the touch screen is way to close the the screen. When you are browsing, it is nearly impossible to jump through lists since the scroll bar is so narrow and close to the edge. This makes going through a long list of songs/artists a pain since you have to keep swipe scrolling instead of just jumping ahead.

This pretty much made having the case more of a pain so I don't even use it anymore. Waste of money.

The Cowon case has neither of these issues.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:30 PM

Scrolling is definitely an issue, as noted; a major irritation, in fact. Sometimes when I remove it from the Noreve case, I still have problems scrolling -- so maybe it isn't just that the border of the Noreve is in the way. Maybe some of it is the Cowon itself. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so what's the solution?

The Noreve case is very well made, but the scrolling is a problem... unfortunately.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheGo View Post
Scrolling is definitely an issue, as noted; a major irritation, in fact. Sometimes when I remove it from the Noreve case, I still have problems scrolling -- so maybe it isn't just that the border of the Noreve is in the way. Maybe some of it is the Cowon itself. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so what's the solution?

The Noreve case is very well made, but the scrolling is a problem... unfortunately.
I have a Noreve case. It's top notch in quality. The only problem I have is that I use Claw's feature to hide the UCI switcher bar. So the bottom right corner can be an issue to open the bar up to change main screens.

Scrolling shouldn't be a problem with the right UCI. Claw has a new search feature. Well, it's more like a skip to the desired starting letter, rather than a "find" feature. Or you can use the Klausbrowser that scrolls faster with quicker flick gestures. Try out the Klausbrowser. I think it's really slick. Very smooth. Stops on a dime. And just for kicks, you get a landscape view that goes nicely with Dark Evolution.