Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Samsung Moderator

Originally Posted by PepeM View Post

I'm narrowing this thing: radio presets are lost if I turn off the R1 while listening to the radio and then plug it to the computer. If I turn it off while listening to music or podcasts and then plug it to the computer, radio presets are not lost. Plugging the R1 to the computer while it's on never loses the presets. And it's consistent. I can reproduce this behaviour every time.
Okay, now you precise your turn off while listening to radio I can confirm, it losts preset I'll send another email

Also, sometimes, when unplugging the R1 from the computer, and even if all I have done is let it sit there for charging, no files interchanged, it says "updating DB" or something similar and takes a few seconds to go from 0% to 100%. I haven't still noticed wether this has any relation to losing radio presets.
If I do not modify anything on the R1, it doesn't say that. Updating DB is only when you add or modify a file on the mP3 player. Normaly...
But that's not much important

I don't know what happens either. When I plug it in the computer in MSC mode, it tells me to update my Windows Media Player, but I have version 11 installed and Windows says I have the latest and greatest. Do you think there's something wrong with my unit or just a bug in the R1?
In MTP mode I would understand that as drivers come from WMP but in MSC/UMS mode I do not understand at all
I'm French^^ *GenerationMP3 Samsung Moderator*