How to download, unpack, and place on your P3 (step-to-step guide):
1. Download the free version of either - 7-ZIP, WinZip, WinRAR - all of which can be found by searching on Google. (I use WinZip)
2. Install the programme that you have chosen.
3. Download the Game packs which are found at the top of this page.
4. Open the chosen programme for unpacking.
5. Find the download game pack by clicking open on the programme itself.
6. Open the ZIPPED file
7. Select the parts of the file you wish to extract either by right clicking > select all, or by holding down Ctrl and selecting the files.
8. After selecting them, Left click and select "Extract"
9. If a window opens asking for a specified location (make it easy to find), then select a place you wish for these files to be extracted to (preferably not in the P3 itself) then press OK.
10. Once unpacked, find the location of the files.
11. Right, Open Computer > Select P3 or the name of the device. > Open > Open "My Pack" > Open "Games".
12. Go back to the other window were the games are.
13. Select the games, And copy (Ctrl + C)
14. Go back to the window were you have opened the My Pack - Games.
15. Paste the games into this location (Ctrl + V)
16. Unplug the P3
17. Switch back on if it turned off.
18. Navigate to the "Games" icon then select.
19. All the games you uploaded onto the P3 should be there and then you just select and PLAY
-- Hopefully this has helped
|download, flash, games, link, p3|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.