android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Microsoft Zune > Zune HD

Old 10-02-2009, 05:25 PM

I also have XP SP3 Pro version of Windows. I can't pay for a brand new English version of XP AND a Zune HD. It would be a pain in the butt to have to sync with my family's Vista home PC ...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-04-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTorsk View Post
I also have XP SP3 Pro version of Windows. I can't pay for a brand new English version of XP AND a Zune HD. It would be a pain in the butt to have to sync with my family's Vista home PC ...
If you have an active student account with a University (might be US only, not sure), you can buy a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium for $30, but you'd have to wait until October 22.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:00 PM

ok what the hell. I just bought my zune Hd yesterday 16gb at best buy. I live in the US. My laptop is Xp SP3 and i bought that in the US it is in english. And it shows the same error with me? WTf is wrong with this? Help me fix it or Microsoft loses one more customer.

Old 10-07-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiznumber1 View Post
ok what the hell. I just bought my zune Hd yesterday 16gb at best buy. I live in the US. My laptop is Xp SP3 and i bought that in the US it is in english. And it shows the same error with me? WTf is wrong with this? Help me fix it or Microsoft loses one more customer.
I suggest you start your own thread to receive some help.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorguy View Post
If you have an active student account with a University (might be US only, not sure), you can buy a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium for $30, but you'd have to wait until October 22.
I live in Norway... We're getting Win7 for free. But this is just stupid. Microsoft should do everything to avoid THIS kind of software PR.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:12 PM

nvm. somehow........i fixed it.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:04 PM

Hello Everyone..

I Just receieve Microsoft Zune Hd 32 Gb Platinum which came this morning by the UPS..I been a zune fan since they had the 30GB From 2years ago..I never had any problem updating n i still have my 80 Gb Zune. But I am getting Error Pretty much same thing as the first header in this forum. Can Anyone help me..I purchased it from jr.com and I am located in canada but all my zune works fine so please i would appreciate the love..as i will be travelling to trinidad dec 16, 2009 with my 10month old son, my wife and brother in law. I want to sit in the plane knowing it was with the purchase of a zune hd and not having to take my 80Gb zune..please msg me anyone..Thank You

Summary
An unknown error occurred.
Error Code
C00D11CD
(80070057

Tags
error, exciting, firmware, problem, sync, zune hd