android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players > MP3 Player User Reviews

Old 08-24-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullkrusher View Post
Got my iAudio 7 back in January. Worked fine for three months until it bricked itself. Along the last month, the headphone jack became loose (Using my Sennheiser HD555s). Just sent it back a little while ago, got it back today, and already dealing with some glitches. Out of NO WHERE, one of my songs produced a glitchy, screechy noise, and after I paused it, the play button acted as a backwards button. Turned it off and on, it reset itself, asked what language to put it in, and the library was gone. Turned it off and on again, and it's back to normal. WTF?

The headphones jack issue still annoys me, the right channel cuts out a lot.
This is the second time you post to complain about the issues with your i7, since you stated in another thread that itís only 3 months old, why not do something about it and RMA it again. I feel bad for your misfortune, but itís rare that Iíve read a post regarding the i7 with so many issues, Iíve had mine for over 2 years and itís never given me a problem. Once they replace it, donít open it and sell it, obviously itís not for you.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-06-2009, 08:42 AM

In the review it states that you can drag & drop files. Can you have just one folder where you put your files in?. I want to be able to have one folder sorted by titles but the titles are arranged by Artist
e.g if i have two tracks titled 'Love' but by different artists they would not be together but sorted by Artist they are from.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
In the review it states that you can drag & drop files. Can you have just one folder where you put your files in? ... ...
Yes, you can have one or hundreds of folders and it is MSC or MTP, so you can drag & drop ...

Old 12-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Is the i7 discontinued? I hope not. The i9 is not a good replacement for the i7. Few places have the i7 in stock now, but that might just be because they are temporarily sold out and might get more in a month or two?

Old 12-10-2009, 09:37 AM

If it hasn't been, one would think that they will soon discontinue it.

Old 12-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Not necessarily. The i9 is so different than the i7. Cowon could decide to keep making both. it wouldn't surprise me if they stop making the i7, then later resume making it due to great demand. That might be especially true if the i9 doesn't sell well. The i9 looks like me too player(too similar to the ipod Nano and Sansa fuze).
Didn't Cowon learn anything from the failure of the U5? The i9 is much too expensive to compete against the Fuze, and doesn't even have a card slot.