android
Old 10-11-2009, 02:32 PM

Default IEMs with split for a Sony Ericsson..

I'm looking at buying some quality IEMs mainly for either the S639 or the A729 i'm going to order. (yeah that's right i'm a bass junky) the thing is though i'd like some IEM which have come with a split and connector in the middle kinda like the ones you get with sony ericsson walkman phones e.g. HPM-77, HPM-70 etc... My price range is anything up to 60/$100 preferably J-Cord

Any good suggesttions?? Thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-17-2009, 11:53 AM

to be honest there are not many IEM's with the split connector, the only ones I have ever owned were I believe the j-jays from JAYS, and I believe a pair from panasonic, they were both very cheap headphones. Like I honestly can't think of a high quality IEM that does that.

I also find that wierd that you get HPM-77 with your sony, because I have a G705 and I got like the most basic headphones with it, though I don't listen to music on the G705

Old 10-25-2009, 09:14 AM

I recall seeing my friends with a Sony Ericsson Walkman that had a special connector - which attached to the stock earphones supplied. I believe the stock earphones had a 3.5mm jack, and they were really short because the special connector's cord was already long enough.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysg View Post
to be honest there are not many IEM's with the split connector, the only ones I have ever owned were I believe the j-jays from JAYS, and I believe a pair from panasonic, they were both very cheap headphones. Like I honestly can't think of a high quality IEM that does that.

I also find that wierd that you get HPM-77 with your sony, because I have a G705 and I got like the most basic headphones with it, though I don't listen to music on the G705
the G705 isn't music centric so you get the standard handfree earphones. I suppose i've just got lucky that when i was 17 i bought some sony earphones which had a split connector and i've kept the bottom half when the top half cut out.

I may just invest in some CX300 mkIIs from advancedmp3 so i know they're genuine. and make do with an extra long cord.

Tags
iem