android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2009, 02:46 AM

Default HaloHD!!! :D

Hi all! Names Jeremy! First time poster but I always visit the forums for the latest info. Well to my post now!

So I’ve been thinking we really don’t need lots of apps like Apples store does. In fact, I’d be more than perfectly happy with just one. When I asked my friends and people at school if they were going to get a ZuneHD 90% of them said no. They said they already had a mp3 player or ipod (bleh) and didn’t need to spend the money on another one. But then I asked them a question. I asked if it had Halo on it to play if they would buy it. They all said yes in a heartbeat.

Just think about that for a second. Put a portable version of Halo on the ZuneHD. We know it’s more than capable to handle it. Heck, you could charge me $50 and I would buy it. Think about it, if they put Halo on this, and said so before Christmas, this could easily be the hottest thing on everyone’s wishlist. Halo on the ZuneHD alone could give Apple a fair run, and seems foolish not to put it on it.
Wouldn’t you want a Halo you can play on the crapper? Just use your ZuneHD to log onto XBL and message your friends and play with them?! I know I would! Just think about WiFi multiplayer! And just think with they could easily make a mic/headset to plug into the Zune port.

So here look at these that I came up with and think would work great and dream on!
See how easily that can be translated? Let me know what you think!
Come on Bungie do us proud!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HaloHD2.jpg (38.2 KB, 251 views)
File Type: jpg HaloHD3.jpg (45.8 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg HaloHD1.jpg (41.9 KB, 252 views)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]