android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Other Brands

Old 09-27-2009, 12:31 PM

Default Ainol V6000HDS .... The name sounds like a bad joke.

Anyways I live in Canada as quite a few of you probably know already.
Other than some larger retailers I only have one other source for more indie 3rd part pmp's.
Sounds strange but I was kinda talking specifically about Cowon there..... the fact I only have 1 place to get them makes them indie 3rd party to me.
While I was browsing my local stores website I saw they had a listing for a pmp I had never heard of before,
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...ufacture=Ainol

The few pics and vid are a little confusing but it doesn't look like very good quality. Well that and I can't exactly tell whether its a touch screen all the controls I have seen have been via a remote so yeah....
weird but maybe someone knows something.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-27-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwystedMonkey View Post
Anyways I live in Canada as quite a few of you probably know already.
Other than some larger retailers I only have one other source for more indie 3rd part pmp's.
Sounds strange but I was kinda talking specifically about Cowon there..... the fact I only have 1 place to get them makes them indie 3rd party to me.
While I was browsing my local stores website I saw they had a listing for a pmp I had never heard of before,
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...ufacture=Ainol

The few pics and vid are a little confusing but it doesn't look like very good quality. Well that and I can't exactly tell whether its a touch screen all the controls I have seen have been via a remote so yeah....
weird but maybe someone knows something.
It's one of the many Chinese brand players to be found online. You can find video reviews of these players on Youtube. Be careful when buying. I got cheated out of nearly $200.00 from MP4 Nation, so I have nothing good to say about them although some people really like them. There are other sites that sell this brand, but the fact is that since many of these retailers are actually in China, you do run the risk of some unscrupulous seller taking advantage. Even IF they will honor the warranty, you still have to ship your product back to China at your expense.

I always advise that IF you REALLY want to go with one of these Chines players, go through Amazon or a local store, if possible. You will have a bit more buyer's protection. I personally have not had any experience with this particular brand, so I cannot speak to the sound quality. Maybe some people on Youtube can speak to it.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Ultra Senior Member

TwystedMonkey, if the store you can buy it from has a good return policy get the player and try it out. If you deem it as worthwhile, keep it. If it's crap, return it.

Old 09-30-2009, 03:35 AM
Ultra Senior Member

dont hope too much with this player, Ainol is not very famous dap/pmp, i more believe to brand like Onda than Ainol