android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Cowon iAudio > Cowon S9

Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 AM

Default Playlists delete when I add VIDEOS? this is not acceptable

I just spent forever and a day creating playlists on my new cowon s9. Making them are easy, but you have to create them inside some random music folder of your choice for them to appear. Ok, I can live with that.

Then I change the mode back to the other so I can add my AVI video files. Come to find out playlists do not save when you change the modes. So am I to understand that this cowon s9 cannot add videos without deleting playlists? Every time I want to add a new video, all my playlists will delete?!?! WHAT !!!!! Even the horrid Archos had a better set up than this. Why is it there is always some epic, major downside to whatever mp3 player I get. This is the best sounding mp3 player I've ever used, its light, looks nice. But the UI is the worst I've ever seen. It cant even handle more than 1 playlist ( they call it favorites ). What the hell cowon.

This is 100% unacceptable. Am I doing something wrong?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-24-2009, 03:34 PM

Hm, that shouldn't be happening.

If you want to have several different playlists that load when you choose get Claw's UI, it's on this forum in the Skins/Themes subcatagory I believe.
I was thinking something similiar until I got it.