android
Old 08-04-2009, 06:17 PM

Default Anime and mkv

Using Ripbot on Vista but I cant manage to encode anime or mkv files. AVI Films, tv shows, and trailers all work and look great using 480x272 AVC Baseline.

But when I try to encode Bleach anime or mkv something goes wrong. I open up Ripbot add file it starts running saying it is demuxing audio then gathering info and then media player classic comes up and shuts me down saying No Combination of filters could be found to render screen. I have some screen captures of settings and error.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture2.jpg (28.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Capture3.JPG (42.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Capture5.JPG (51.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Capture1.jpg (20.5 KB, 10 views)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-04-2009, 07:16 PM

I have been having great luck with iVideoConverter for Mac. I haven't tried anime or mkv yet however. They just added a X-1000 preset BTW.

Old 08-18-2009, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madphx View Post
Using Ripbot on Vista but I cant manage to encode anime or mkv files. AVI Films, tv shows, and trailers all work and look great using 480x272 AVC Baseline.

But when I try to encode Bleach anime or mkv something goes wrong. I open up Ripbot add file it starts running saying it is demuxing audio then gathering info and then media player classic comes up and shuts me down saying No Combination of filters could be found to render screen. I have some screen captures of settings and error.
When it's Avi files, you got to make them into MKV file in order to work.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:44 PM

For mkv files i use xvid4psp with the cccp codec pack. it converts all my anime to mp4, avi etc...while keeping subs subs!
It also has psp mp4 which plays on the x series, if ur in a rush!
After that you can use ripbot or any other converter to change it to walkman avc.
The best part is that xvid4psp is freeware!

Old 08-19-2009, 10:43 PM

I got it working now but I had to uninstall some codec pack downloads. I then downloaded K Lite codec pack installed that. It works great but now DVD Maker doesnt work.

I tried using xvid4psp but I could not get the same quality that I get using Ripbot. I was also not able to get the optimum settings. I wanted to get it work at 480x272 but it would changed it to 480x180 or 480x???.

I loved using xvid4psp for my PSP and Ipod touch but until they create a specific profile for this device I'll stick with Ripbot. I don't know why but Ripbot converts a file a lot faster than using xvid4psp on my computer.

Old 08-22-2009, 06:42 PM

yh, tbh xvid4psp is very slow in general!
The thing is, its th nly software i know that converts mkv anime while keeping th subs!
If you want a video conversion software for only sony walkmans, try tipard walkman converter... its quik and easy to use.