android
Old 08-09-2009, 12:02 PM

Default Extra's for my Sony X 1060B

Hello,

Finally I got my X1060B … .
It really looks and sounds brilliant.
But I’ve got three questions:

- With wich program I can convert video files on a good and fast way? This as I prefer not to use the software of my Creative Zen (RIP) as this is incredibly slow. Also maybe my Sony is capable of playing at a higher quality… .
- Where can I buy what kind of a carrying case? Also I prefer to stick it to my belt but I think this doesn’t exist.
- Maybee most importantly for me… where can I buy a charger to plug in 220V. This as I know that I won’t always be around a pc. Can I use a converter of an ipod of 5v or isn't this a good idea?

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-09-2009, 02:24 PM

eBay sells official Sony leather case from Japan.. It's really nice. I heard it used cow leather. Will cost you for about $50-60 depends.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_2419wt_939

You can make offers. Looking forward to hear more from you. I'm waiting for some price drop on X1050 before I would like to pick one up myself..

Old 08-09-2009, 02:34 PM

or noreve, fits my sony perfect

cheers Dvinge

Old 08-09-2009, 03:15 PM

only software i was able to get videos to work really good and look good is softpepper video converter. i can get 480x272 res. and strech the movie to fit the screen so theres no black bars.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:10 PM

Default halfway there

I've ordered today this to charge my mp3... http://www.ibood.com/be/nl/product_l...pter_Duo_Pack/

8€

For the cover ... I'm still considering and checking maybee a better option for http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/...dow&aff=window

To put it on my belt I'll use in first case the 'Vivanco' leather case wich was tightfitting my Zen vision.
This as my biggest action, when sitting on my belt is randomly shuffle all mp3 songs ... .

OK, that software sounds good.
But with wich program do you make the albumcovers and with wich can you make snapshots?

Old 08-16-2009, 03:09 PM

Hello,
A couple of days later now ... and I've ordered the i-nique covers in black and clear.

Concerning the movies ... that is for in two weeks to find out. I've been reading the topic of Ripbot but ... that I really need to read ten times I think.

Concerning the albumcovers... the thing why I want to make these is not only from new cd's but also for old mp3-cd's... . So I also need/want to make covers from pictures but it will be something to sort out later out ... .
If anyone has a quick way: let me know, otherwise it's also for the end of the month to do.
This as starting next week I'll be 'living' at the racetrack of Zolder preparing for the 24hours of next weekend. Also there I only need 'sound' and no movies.
Mid september when heading to Cuba THEN I need/want movies on my X1060 ... .

Old 08-16-2009, 07:59 PM

tipard walkman converter, or dvd catalyst for video conversions... both can convert to the correct h264 codec and mp4 one. I find tipard quicka but u can remove black bars from the video on dvd catalyst... anyways i got a dcent leather case from amazon for 5gbp, tho it doesn clip to trousers... ps, this was written from my walkman, it took abou 10mins! I dnt thnk th browsers that bad buh the keypad...

Old 08-17-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangesweet View Post
eBay sells official Sony leather case from Japan.. It's really nice. I heard it used cow leather. Will cost you for about $50-60 depends.
Mine just arrived yesterday. It's a fantastic case, not bulky or anything. Makes my walkman look like a pocket bible, lol.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy123 View Post
Makes my walkman look like a pocket bible, lol.
It's a shame they left out a text viewer app. You could have probably found the Bible in text format