android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2009, 05:07 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
If Samsung made the music library navigate-able by alphabetical search, the same as a Sony or Creative DAP, all my bitching would be gone. I'd deal w/the touchpad, since it'd take seconds to find what I'm looking for, not minutes of scrolling.
You know, it's not bothering me. If I'm going to use "shuffle" I just go to the song menu and press play, and if I skip a song or two in the beginning, so be it. If I'm searching out something specific, I just use the file browser, since that generally means I'm in the mood for an entire album.

I do know what you mean though.....the alphabet search is a sweet option on the Mozaic. The touch pad simply means the Q2 stays home, where it's not a hassle to pause it or skip tracks.....the Clip remains my primary on-the-go option, with the Mozaic checking in as the workplace and workout beater.

Tags
r0, samsung, yp-r0