android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default Is a Zii "too much"?

I know with every great player there are some who wish there were more features. WiFi is wished for if the screen is big enough to handle a browsing experience. Or if Bluetooth is there, we'll want file transfer and game play over it.

The Zii seems to have very bit of hardware anyone here has wished for. So it at least has potential. I'm just wondering if it's got too much.

Camera(s), for example. I've only used the camera on my Samsung Instinct phone once, and that ws a desperation moment when there wasn't a more conventional digital camera around. The Latte iVu has a camera, but it's of such low quality I would have preferred the price been lower and the camera left out. The Zii has TWO cameras, but neither with exceptional optics. I don't think there's a flash for the backside one. The backside one supposedly records HD video, so the sensor might be decent, but I doub't it'll do better than a dedicated FLIP HD camera.

What do you think? Do you seriously think you'll use every feature a Zii has, or would you rather see it trimmed down in price with a few features left off?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]