android
Old 07-29-2009, 04:43 PM

Default RE0 or PFE

I have been doing some research and I haven't found a definitive answer. Which do you think is "better," and why? For those who own both(dfkt), which do you prefer?

Current Pricing:
RE0 - $99(Summer Sale)
PFE - $139

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-30-2009, 08:17 AM

i haven't heard the RE0, but PFE itself is pretty value for money, for it's price, yo get one of the top notched clarity for IEMs.

The bads though, i would say is the lack of bass and harsh trebles on grey filters.
Adding an T4 would make the phonaks overall very nice clarity and enough bass boast.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:12 AM

I own the PFEs but not the RE0s... from stuff I've read the PFEs slightly edge them out, but the general attitude seem to be the RE0s are slightly colder / analytical while the PFEs are (while not exactly warm) warmer and buttery. The RE0s apparently have a very wide frequency range. Both are great choices I'm sure. Also the PFEs are over ear hook design, while the RE0s are straight in ear design.

I would say just choose the sound that appeals to you, and if you absolutely can't choose, pick the cheapest!

Also I don't think either are hardcore bass-head earphones... More of a quality over quantity thing for bass...

Tags
audeo pfe, re0