android
Old 07-03-2009, 11:00 AM

Default Samsung import FW

Hi all, I have finally found your forum and i am hoping that someone here could help me please. I have spent the last couple of days looking through here to see if there are any similar topics. It might be me being stupid but i cant find any similar FW titles.

My problem is that i have what i believe is a Samsung T9 or very similar (meant for non-UK markets) and the FW corrupted. I have since tried to re-flash the device with numerous FW's that all appear to match with no success. All attempts over the past 4 months have come from other forums and i have almost decide to forget about it until i found you site. I did however manage to get the original FW versions from the player before it died. The player has the following functions - MP3, FM radio, Picture viewer, Video playback (FMV), Text reader and voice recorder. It also started as a 4GB mem but that was SW compression and is now 1GB capacity. Would be nice to have it working again even with only 1GB mem.

Details of player,
MEM Chip = HY27UT088G2M
Control = ak1025
PCB = LH-013A13 V0.2 2007-01-08
Screen = XY-1.8B-V1
On side = XY-1 8TBN-KM 07-09-14

FW
LSC_91N113V_A1
2007-08-31
2005-01-09

Also in case it helps here (i hope) are some pics of it, If anyone can help even with just advice i would really appreciate it.

Regards,
Gary
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 0001.jpg (26.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 0002.jpg (25.3 KB, 17 views)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Samsung Moderator

It's a fake according to the pictures and I suppose the interface is different from a real T9. Can you take some pictures too?
If I'm right, the firmware is different too.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:47 AM

Not sure what pictures you are asking for as the only pictures i have the 2 already shown and this one where i have labeled the button functions. I wish I had some of it working. Yes i belive it might be a fake but i have found other references to similar devices on Japanese websites .

The best i have managed so far is to get almost working but the screen is pure white so it looks like the fw i try does not have the correct screen driver(s). I dont know how to change the driver(s) or to compile the changed fw either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MP4_Labellled.jpg (33.4 KB, 9 views)