android
Old 07-03-2009, 01:15 PM

Default New D2+ Owner

Hi everyone

'scanning for media file' this feature only appears when I install the software if its automatic is not functioning so can I manipulate the scan manually? also i dont see any feature for my pics on the media center only when i connect my player does a 'pic' folder appear on the bottom of the media center

your help will be much appreciated

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-03-2009, 07:09 PM

The best thing about the D2 is that it's all drag and drop. You do not have rto sync the play just drop the files on then you are ready. The player should show up as a drive when you plug it in to your USB

Old 07-03-2009, 10:40 PM

goodbuddy bill is right. When you plug it into your computer it should say either "COWON D2" "COWON" or "D2" depending on the firmware if it's in MTP mode, if it's in MSC mode it'll show up just like a usb pen drive as a "Mass Storage Device" to get to it go to "My Computer" it should show up under the "devices with removable storage" area. You can drag and drop any music files you want to the d2's MUSIC folder and it will find them when your device boots up. Videos can go into the VIDEO folder pictures into the PICTURE folder (or PHOTO depending on the firmware version.) Videos have to be 320x240 AVI files to work on the D2 however.