android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1a8 View Post
Are you sure?
I have two days with the X series & i can tell you that the X series spec Sony post about the video in AVC is a lie, i encode video in 432x240 @CRF 16 in Ripbot264 & my video quality is just stunning, it's like a mico HDTV set in your hand. also it can do 480x272@ 30fps fine in 2-Pass@ 1.5mb or CRF 16 but if you want the best IQ & file size then CRF 16 is for you but this is 1-Pass & make the job more faster & file size can be small from 151mb to 220mb or more if it's a 2hr 30min movie, it can be like 800mb to 900mb but the IQ is just too great. same goes with the 2-Pass in IQ but in 2-Pass you can pick what size of the movie you to be but the IQ still be good as long it's in 768k in 2-Pass mode.

Oh yeah, you don't need to buy no encoding program for the X series because you can get it for free, http://www.videohelp.com/tools/RipBot264
Quote:
Simple and easy to use GUI. Convert from DVD, Blu-ray or any video to IpoD, PSP, PS3, XBOX360, PC(MP4,MKV), Blu-ray or AVCHD without exotic filters and unnecessary settings. Requires AVisynth, ffdshow, haali media splitter and .Net Framework.
Update: for Roadstr & h1a8, i upload a X series video trailer using my profile for Ripbot264 & 432x240@24fps & 1.53mb for VQ.
http://rapidshare.com/files/25097813...ascar.mp4.html

Also Don't forget to set up the X series OLED screen to 5 so you can see the OLED screen in action

Last edited by BlindBandit; 07-02-2009 at 04:00 AM.