android
Old 05-25-2009, 01:04 AM

Default D2+ case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_si View Post
I've seen the "official" Cowon leather case for the original D2, but I must say I'm not keen on the idea of having to open the cover all the time. Currently there don't appear to be any silicone cases that are guaranteed to fit properly on the D2+, so at the moment mine has no case, although I've left the clear plastic cover on the screen as a temporary screen protector.
I am new to the D2+ as well and found a great silicone case on Amazon that was pretty inexpensive. Fits PERFECT and comes with an armband and screen protector... check it out here.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chudalicious View Post
I am new to the D2+ as well and found a great silicone case on Amazon that was pretty inexpensive. Fits PERFECT and comes with an armband and screen protector... check it out here.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for that tip Chudalicious! I had looked at that case previously, but I know that some cases designed for the D2 don't fit properly on the D2+, so I e-mailed JAVOedge directly and asked them. They said they hadn't tried that case on the D2+ so couldn't guarantee that it would fit. So, since I live in the UK and would have to pay overseas shipping charges from the US ('cos those cases aren't available here), I didn't want to risk paying out that much for something that might not work out.

However, now that you're telling me this JAVOSkin case does fit properly on the D2+, it's a different story!

Thanks again!

Old 05-28-2009, 06:59 PM

If it weren't for the utterly silly file limit, I would probably be ordering one now (and somehow manage with 'only' 48GB).. but as it is, this isn't a viable replacement for my ZVM 60GB

Edit:
The latest firmware for the D2 (2.59) has a 4k+4k file limit according to the Cowon America website. I couldn't find anything in the recent D2+ firmware release notes about this though. Let's hope that change makes it to the D2+ if it hasn't already.

Last edited by Thorarin; 05-29-2009 at 04:34 PM.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:26 AM

Do any of your computers have problems seeing the 32 gig card? My d2+ and camera see it fine but when I plug the d2+ with the card in it (to transfer media) It will see the d2+ fine, then sort of stutter on the card, not seeing it, and eventually giving up.

The os on the computer is XP sp3 (yes I should upgrade to seven, but It's a tablet, and the brightness controls aren't working...)

Does anyone else have this problem? Or any solutions? Or could it just be a bad card?

Thankees,
Djini

Old 06-18-2009, 02:42 PM

do you have any other devices/adapters to try the card on when connecting it to your computer? my printer has a nifty slot for many types of memory cards, SD cards read easily from that, my camera can handle SDHC as well, so that's another viable option, but when I plug my D2 into the computer the card is read fine. if you can try plugging the card into your PC another way, if you can't then I don't know what to tell you