android
Old 09-11-2007, 02:07 PM

Default YH-J70 broken or not?

Hi,

This is what happened. I sat down in the bus with the player in my backpocket. It hit the thing where you put your safety-belt in and stopped playing. First showed "low battery" message, the next time I connected it I only get this famous "Device can't HDD initialize" message.

Charged the player and had it connected to different computers but only shows the "Data Transferring (Do not disconnect)" message all the time with nothing happening. The PC does not show any device connected.

Have resetted it several times. I had picked it up some weeks ago after getting a new battery and now this .....

Does this mean the item is totally useless??? (Anyone wants it for doing his repair experiments? With all its accessories?)

bwprius

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-12-2007, 06:00 AM

Page

Hi maybe I can help you, try dismantle your player,disconect battery also HDD device, connect back them charging, after fully charged press reset button and format your player, if still no works contact authorize Samsung service in your country. I don't believe that it was absolutly demaged.

Old 09-15-2007, 07:48 AM

Default How to open a Samsung YH-J70???

Does anyone know how I can open a Samsung YH-J70?? Are there any photographs at any site or forum? I would only dare to do that if I can see pictures and get hints before.

Thanks for your help.

(Would be great news if a supposedly broken player could be repaired without any cost this way!!!)

bwprius

Old 06-18-2009, 12:59 PM

Default broken i pod

i had the same problem it was the hard drive i most buy a new one .
I like the game chips
Do you know how i can play level 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwprius View Post
Hi,

This is what happened. I sat down in the bus with the player in my backpocket. It hit the thing where you put your safety-belt in and stopped playing. First showed "low battery" message, the next time I connected it I only get this famous "Device can't HDD initialize" message.

Charged the player and had it connected to different computers but only shows the "Data Transferring (Do not disconnect)" message all the time with nothing happening. The PC does not show any device connected.

Have resetted it several times. I had picked it up some weeks ago after getting a new battery and now this .....

Does this mean the item is totally useless??? (Anyone wants it for doing his repair experiments? With all its accessories?)

bwprius