android
Old 05-19-2009, 05:31 PM

Default Trouble Importing Previous Playlists - Need HELP

Hey everyone, I got my Zen X-Fi yesterday. Opened up Creative Centrale.

I had 3 playlists (created in windows media player) in my Creative Centrale library so I clicked on them and transferred them to my Zen. It created the playlist and also transferred all the tracks in order onto my Zen.

I tried to do that with other playlists (I need to do it this way because I have hundreds of tracks that have no names and I need them in a specific order)

I updated watch folders, tried everything I could think of and couldn't get the new playlists to show up in my library.

I then reinstalled Creative Centrale and the new playlists showed up. I then tried to transfer the new playlist to my Zen and this time it did nothing. (the files definitely werent on the zen)

I then tried to add more playlists to my library and it didn't work. So I reinstalled again and the newer ones showed up. I then tried to transfer them to my Zen and nothing happened

Anyone know how I can transfer previously made playlists to my Zen??

Id really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-10-2009, 12:55 AM

don't use creative centrale. It's laggy and buggy and useless(in my opinion). Use another program that supports portable devices. A lot of people like media monkey, I personally don't like it because I can't play tracks that are already on the mp3 player. I personally like to use winamp. people say its oldschool, but thats my personal favorite x]

Tags
creative, importing, playlists, zen x-fi