android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2009, 12:50 PM

I've had no issues with this aside from battery life. The brightness is at it's lowest level, the backlight is set for 5 seconds, the blue LED is off (even though it flickers wildly when I press a button), and it is set to shutdown after being idle for 5 minutes.

Well, my battery seems to have been drastically cut down to about 6-8 hours from the ~15 I was getting from it. All my files are ogg vorbis (aotuv) -q 6 (192kbps). The current battery level is 75%, and RB says it has about 3.5 hours left. I still need to run a battery bench on it...I'll post the results here once completed.

I do use the default rockbox .wps; I like the simplicity of it. I'm not sure how much juice the Peak Meters draw, but either way - they're useless to me. I went into the .wps to remove the %pm tag, but it says something along the lines of "This is a dummy file which only resets the wps to rockbox default.", so I suppose it's coded in and uneditable. Can anyone provide me with a wps file for the Fuze that duplicates the code for the default RB wps, so I can remove the peak meter tags? Thanks.