android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
Not yet as I had read of others getting the freeze up on a track, so I went back to what I was doing before. I'll give it a try later and let you know.
The playback freezes have not changed with any of the builds I've tried (the ones posted here). The scenario is consistant. Choose an album (from DB or file browser, doesn't matter) let it play straight through, everything is fine. However, start the same album and hit >>| (track skip forward) and 30 to 50 seconds later, the playback freezes. [edit-- the length of time a song plays before hanging up is dependant on the bit rate, very low bitrate files can go as long as 2 minutes before stopping]

When playback freezes, some of the info on screen also changes, the track time is changed to zero's and "?kBit (no id3)" is displayed instead of the bitrate.

To avoid the issue for now, I went to Settings - Playback Settings -Prevent Track Skipping, changed it to "yes", and that at least prevents my unintentional or force-of-habit track changes from causig lockups.

Last edited by Alohamora; 06-06-2009 at 02:42 PM.