android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa Fuze

Old 05-31-2009, 12:09 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
re-updated dispite it saying its updated gonna see what happens *Crosses fingers*
Are you using the Sansa Updater? If so, just get rid of it. It's quite easy to do the manual updates. Which firmware is on your Fuze?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-31-2009, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
ok, updated from latist firmware to latist firmware and it now lets me folder brows.......rofl.....my typical luck, i had to update my u3's firmware to get it to not stall out when loading ogg files from pc so guess this shouldnt suprise me(it shiped with latist firmware to but updating to the same firmware fixed that to.)

thanks
^^

this isnt the first time i have had to update an already up-to-date device(or one that says it is) or re-upgrade a firmware to get features working.

used the sansa updater and it worked fine, I could have easly done it manualy, but figuared i would try the updater as it was easier and im lazy :P

Old 05-31-2009, 01:14 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
^^

this isnt the first time i have had to update an already up-to-date device(or one that says it is) or re-upgrade a firmware to get features working.

used the sansa updater and it worked fine, I could have easly done it manualy, but figuared i would try the updater as it was easier and im lazy :P
Well, I'm glad it worked , and now you can do the folder thing.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:22 AM
Banned

its nice to have the option, but i still plan to make play lists.

wonder if this fixed the playlists on sd card weirdness.....

found a bug with the player and playlists on the sd card for content on the sd card, will have to test if its fixed later, dosnt matter the solution I found was to just make the play list then dirrectly copy it over to the playlist folder on the players internal memory insted of the sd card

cant wait for larger sd cards to get cheaper, using a 1gb card a buddy gave me atm, did the trick i have all the hp books on the player now as well as a good bit of music

Old 05-31-2009, 01:27 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
its nice to have the option, but i still plan to make play lists.

wonder if this fixed the playlists on sd card weirdness.....

found a bug with the player and playlists on the sd card for content on the sd card, will have to test if its fixed later, dosnt matter the solution I found was to just make the play list then dirrectly copy it over to the playlist folder on the players internal memory insted of the sd card

cant wait for larger sd cards to get cheaper, using a 1gb card a buddy gave me atm, did the trick i have all the hp books on the player now as well as a good bit of music
The 8GB microsdhc cards are less than $20 online.....the 16GB is still kinda expensive though.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:35 AM
Banned

yeah, a buddy GAVE me a 1gb, and thats plenty for now, most of my music is in vorbis at q2 or 3, my audio books are at q0 for the most part, the main thing that got me to go sansa was the fact that it supported ogg like the dead u3 i returned to bb(thank god for extended warrinty )

they did bone me on the refund tho, they took off the "giftcard" they gave me for buying the thing(last black tuesday), nice "gift" huh?

so i spent 10extra bucks and got the 4gb fuze insted of the 2gb clip(they didnt have any 4gb clips so they "price matched" walmart on the fuze.

think i got a good deal, this things nice, never gonna use the video tho, 20fps=ewww lol

Old 05-31-2009, 01:46 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
yeah, a buddy GAVE me a 1gb, and thats plenty for now, most of my music is in vorbis at q2 or 3, my audio books are at q0 for the most part, the main thing that got me to go sansa was the fact that it supported ogg like the dead u3 i returned to bb(thank god for extended warrinty )

they did bone me on the refund tho, they took off the "giftcard" they gave me for buying the thing(last black tuesday), nice "gift" huh?

so i spent 10extra bucks and got the 4gb fuze insted of the 2gb clip(they didnt have any 4gb clips so they "price matched" walmart on the fuze.

think i got a good deal, this things nice, never gonna use the video tho, 20fps=ewww lol
I haven't used the "video" in months.....I just listen to it.Videos didn't look too bad, but it was a pain to get them on it, so I said screw it....I bought it to listen to anyways.

I have an 8GB card, and thought about buying a 16GB, but that still wouldn't hold all my music, so I'm going to wait till it's cheap like the 8GB is now before I buy one.

Tags
fuze, ipod, itunes, wmp