android
Old 01-28-2009, 08:19 PM

Default New Zune. Some Quick Questions!

Hello everyone I recently upgraded my DAP to a Zune 120gb and I just have a few quick questions.

1) I ripped a collection of DVD's anyway to watch them in fullscreen on the player? Doesn't seem to be a button to make the change.

2) I was about half way through when adding my WPA key when a sync started. When the sync was finished and I went to re-enter it the zune was already able to connect to my network. Did it get the key from the PC during sync? I don't understand how it was able to connect to my secured network if not.

Anyway great device. If you have any other tips let me know. Thanks!

Last edited by Marcham89; 01-28-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-12-2009, 02:13 PM

Default Answers

There's no true "Fullscreen Mode" on the Zune software, but it comes pretty close. If you maximize the window and play a video, all that's left is the taskbar. This is okay with Vista because the taskbar is black, and isn't distracting, but on XP the bright blue taskbar might be a little annoying. If you really want to have a "Fullscreen" mode, maximize the Zune window and hide the taskbar. To hide the taskbar, right-click on it, click "Properties," and check "Auto-hide the Taskbar."

As for the WPA key, maybe your network isn't secured in such a way where the Zune needs a key. I'm not sure about that one, but I can confidentally say that your Zune did not automatically acquire the WPA key.