android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2009, 05:47 AM

Hmmm, that's a pity you don't see the create playlist option when you right-click. Did you right-click actually on an MP3 file, or on a directory name that contains audio files? If you right-click in any blank area it won't show this option.

Failing that, maybe your driver is out of date? I attach the details of the 2 relevant driver files on my PC, found via Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Managment. (My PC runs under Windows XP SP3.)

One thing I've found though, through further experimentation - once you've created some playlists in MTP mode, you cannot switch back to MSC mode! I tried switching back to MSC to drag-and-drop more files, but the next time I switched on the Cowon it updated its internal database and all the playlists vanished. I even tried updating only the SD card by removing it, slotting it directly into my PC and adding files, and then putting it back in the Cowon (which had remained switched off the whole time). But again the playlists either were corrupted or went missing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MTP_driver1.jpg (182.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg MTP_driver2.jpg (179.0 KB, 4 views)