android
Old 12-06-2006, 09:19 AM

Smile Help for clix novice...

Hi,

I finally got my 4gb clix today! Just wondering if you guys could help with a couple of things...

1. Using windows media player 10, how do I create playlists for the songs already on my clix?

2. What is SRS? I don't seem to notice any difference in sound as i change the SRS setting although i do with trubass and WOW

3. Do you guys recommend discharging and fully re-charing a couple of times or is this unnecessary?

Thanks guys!! Also if anyone in the UK knows where I can get official accessories (namely a case and armband...) that would be great... thanks!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-06-2006, 10:23 AM

Default Questions on Clix

Here are some answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashman_2xtreme View Post
Hi,

I finally got my 4gb clix today! Just wondering if you guys could help with a couple of things...

1. Using windows media player 10, how do I create playlists for the songs already on my clix?

>>>I use WMP 11 but it does tell you how to use it with WMP 10 in your instruction booklet.

2. What is SRS? I don't seem to notice any difference in sound as i change the SRS setting although i do with trubass and WOW
>>>>Depends on what headphones you are using

3. Do you guys recommend discharging and fully re-charing a couple of times or is this unnecessary?
>>>>Unnecessary

Thanks guys!! Also if anyone in the UK knows where I can get official accessories (namely a case and armband...) that would be great... thanks!