android
Old 07-04-2007, 11:37 PM

Default samsung owners

I wanna know which samsung mp3 you have and why u buy samsung mp3. I own a yp-d1,t8,t9,t9b,k5, and a k3. Personally i hate ipod and i like samsung unique deisgns and Samsung is Korean i love Korean electronics

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-21-2007, 12:53 PM

I only own the T9 4gb version (no bluetooth), so so far out of my other siblings DAP's (Sansa e250R, 2nd Gen Ipod Nano) I believe the T9 is the better player. For my other sisters players, I had to teach them how to use their software and settings and such, and I found Itunes to just be a huge pain in the butt to use. I love my T9's (and most Samsung players in general) unique interface and style, as you can really just simply tell a Samsung product from any other "clone" or even high end DAP out in the market. Samsung for me just really stands out for making great looking and capable players, while also bringing new and cool innovations to the table (the K5 being a prime example). They don't really slack off on many things when it comes to features, when some companies will try to get away with as little features as possible to include as standard to make maximum profits from bare-bones players (of course this isn't directed to the Ipod line or anything ). Samsung players offer solid battery life (not over the top amazing like some Cowon Dap's, but enough to make some mainstream player users jealous), and perform exceptionally well when taken care of properly. Samsung does not leave users in the dark with firmware updates (again they are no Cowon for updates, but they don't take forever like Iriver) and usually the updates do a good job of fixing out the bugs while breathing new life into the player. Their new and upcoming line looks to be the most promising line of DAP's from Samsung yet, but only time will tell how good they are once they are released.

All in all, I greatly appreciate Samsung players from their overall satisfaction to me in features, looks, usability, and performance. Sure, their Samsung media studios could use a boost, as their software can also be very buggy and a pain to use, but thank God for drag and drop! Also their video converting, while it works, can also be very picky and a pain to get on the player, but with more experience in time you will tackle these problems much easier than when you first start off with this, heck any player. I wish Samsung would consider user-replaceable batteries and as well as expandable memory slots more, as flash memory is getting to become cheaper and insanely big for the memory card sizes. In conclusion, their players sound great, perform well, and have lots of interesting capabilities to show off to people.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:48 AM

K3. Owns my nano. Ever since I got my K3, I only used my nano about twice. LOL. I think I should sell it so I can get the K5. Worth it?

Old 09-30-2007, 07:15 AM
Samsung Moderator

rather wait for the S5

Old 06-25-2008, 02:52 AM

I have a YP-Z5, I bought it cuz it looked cool, and it was $20.
And its so awesome!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:43 AM

I have a Samsung YP-P2JAW/XAC. I purchased it because I do not like IPods. That is almost the main reason I bought this, other than the fact that I love the idea of a touch screen MP3 Player, and I had been drooling over it for months and found it on sale for $70.00 (CDN) off at Best Buy. I think that buying something for a large company like apple, that does not care about customer service, or even the quality of their devices, is stupid. I have a friend who had gone through 4 IPods before he received one that was not a faulty device. This is not acceptable and therefore and as, I buy smaller company products, with customer service reps that Care about the Customer.
Old:
Creative Zen V 1GB - Creative EP-480 Earbuds

Old 07-10-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikanue View Post
I have a Samsung YP-P2JAW/XAC. I purchased it because I do not like IPods. That is almost the main reason I bought this, other than the fact that I love the idea of a touch screen MP3 Player, and I had been drooling over it for months and found it on sale for $70.00 (CDN) off at Best Buy.
I hate touch screen stuff as they tend to break quickly. They are okay if they have buttons as well, but never a completely touch screen system. I also hate iPods and will be glad when that dumb craze is over.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:13 PM

The P2's main control system is the touch screen, but also has 4 buttons on the side.

On the left is a power button and hold switch, while on the right is your volume up and down buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchillables
I hate touch screen stuff as they tend to break quickly.
Mine has survived several drops and has not damaged
Old:
Creative Zen V 1GB - Creative EP-480 Earbuds

Old 03-13-2009, 02:39 PM

I like the fuze