android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung P2 > Samsung P2 Accessories

Old 01-21-2008, 07:19 PM

Ooops...my bad My P2 DID come with a screen protector!! It was in between the plastic 'cover' (the false screen) on the boxed P2!

How embarrassing.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-24-2008, 10:32 AM

I posted this in the other crystal case thread but, I thought that I would post it here too..

If you live in the Northern VA - Washington D.C. area the Circuit City in Baileys Crossroads, VA on Columbia Pike has four cases left.. They are in the glass case next to the Zune and Creative players.. They took a while to figure out if I had to pay for them but, after a while they just gave me it..

Thought that I would pass it on in case any one in the area was looking for one. I've been to this same store three other times and no one there knew what I was talking about when I was asking about them.. Good thing I looked a fourth time.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:05 AM

I dosenīt get a case with my player lol ^^
Germans dosenīt get often a present when you buy something cool. ;P

Old 01-24-2008, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_hemian1954 View Post
Ooops...my bad My P2 DID come with a screen protector!! It was in between the plastic 'cover' (the false screen) on the boxed P2!

How embarrassing.
Uhh...dude I don't think that's the screen protector lol.. the screen protector is actually a separate thing that covers the entire face of the P2
Just clarifying

Old 01-24-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miXwui View Post
Uhh...dude I don't think that's the screen protector lol.. the screen protector is actually a separate thing that covers the entire face of the P2
Just clarifying
Sorry if I wasn't clear...I was just saying that I found the plastic sheet that is the screen protector between that thing on the P2 that covers the screen on a newly unboxed unit!

Old 01-24-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_hemian1954 View Post
Sorry if I wasn't clear...I was just saying that I found the plastic sheet that is the screen protector between that thing on the P2 that covers the screen on a newly unboxed unit!
lol ohh okay glad you found it haha

Old 02-17-2009, 07:10 PM

Wink

I went to Circuit City and found the boxes next to the p2, they gave it to me for free just ask for it

Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 PM

If you can get this case for free go for it, but definitely don't consider paying for it. I brought mine for $12.00 because neither the Best Buy or Circuit City in my area had them. The case provides good enough protection and keeps most of the dust out, but the first time I took the case off to hit my reset button one of the tabs that makes it connect together broke off. It wasn't a big deal because I still had the other 5 tabs in tact, so the case would still close. On Saturday I needed to press the reset button again and the other two tabs on the left side of the case broke off. Now I can't close my case at all. You can't get the case off of the player without feeling you're going to break the case and even when you're really careful it's very likely that you will break the case. I wish I could have been as fortunate as some of you and gotten my case for free becuase now I'm out $12. Oh well, I guess I need to find a new case now. Does anyone have a recommendation for a durable case under $20 ? Thanks.