android
Old 02-27-2009, 01:59 PM

Help Volume presets?

prolly a silly question, but is there a way to make volume presets for RB? for example have 3 sets,, 1 for low listening, 1 for moderate, and 1 set for loud or max.Along with the ability to set each preset to the users desired db level.. i don't know if this wuld be useful for many people but, for me it sounds like a great option..any coments or suggestion appreciated. thx

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-27-2009, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptin View Post
... is there a way to make volume presets for RB? for example have 3 sets,, 1 for low listening, 1 for moderate, and 1 set for loud or max.Along with the ability to set each preset to the users desired db level...
Sure you can easily do this using multiple configuration files. For example I have different configurations set up for different headphones. Not only are the volume settings different, but also the equalizer settings, cross feed settings, and theme (so I can see at a glance which configuration is loaded).

Old 02-27-2009, 03:17 PM

that is a nifty thought...never thought of useing configs for it, thx, this will make a nice temp fix for what i need,, at least till i can further this if possible.. what i wuld like to do is make it possible for ..well let say,, clicking the "rec" button to skip to the next preset, or something to this nature, again , thx for the reply!

Tags
presets, volume