android
Old 01-27-2009, 07:21 AM

Default S60 Not appearing on WMP

Hi
I have an s60 which i havent used for quite sometime but am going away this weekend so decided to crank it out again.

It seems to be all working fine and i can see it in my computer, as well as go into it and see the music on it both through my pc and on the unit itself, but i cant get it to appear in windows media player so taht i can get rid of all the movies and crap i dont want as well as add new music.

Just fyi, i have wmp 11 (running vista) and have tried a couple different cables

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-28-2009, 12:22 AM

I managed to get wmp to recognize it but now all it does is hangs when i try to put any music on it.

It either completely locks up WMP and i have to reboot
Hangs on preparing to sync even when i try a single 1 minute song

Is it something wrong with WMP, the s60 or is it just a shit combo of the two and i should go buy a new mp3 player

Old 01-29-2009, 08:39 PM

I have a Gigabeat MES60V. I recently wiped my hard drive and reinstalled the OS. Now the computer wont recognize the player. The instruction manual says, install the windows media player 10 even if you have a windows player installed because it will copy some files over. But that has not worked. I dont the player thru windows explorer, as a USB drive or in windows media player. The palyer sayes "connected".