Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2009, 08:15 PM

@little buddha, unfortunately my invisible shield has not arrived yet...but i will post pics when it does (next week) patience, and i will have your pics.

@Olley, the darkside is kind of right, i don't work for cowon...and those questions are hard to answer...but lucky for you i do happen to know some of your Q's
1) the next firmware update may be in march, it might get moved to april or later...
2) the chrome in the U.S., sources are iffy, but possibly late spring to summer.
3) screen is made of tempered glass with a light coating on the top which gives it that "plasticky" feel.
4) FW 2.07 made cover a lot better, in my opinion, so that might not get worked into a FW for a while...
don't absolutley hold me to i said, i don't work for cowon, nor do i have friends that do...

@the darkside, yes you can. but you need to do it with flash editors, which are kind of crappy unless you pay for the full versions...and that's usually over 100 USD.

i will elaborate on ^those^ answers if you guys feel the need.
as for now, it's 9:13pm on a school night for me, and i stayed up to 3am last i'm going to bed lol. Hope i helped.
16gb Sony NWZ-E475m - Sony MDR-EX300 IEMs
16gb Cowon S9, 32gb ZuneHD

answers, cowon, s9, trouble