android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromableed View Post
(although there was third party software available on this site to help with the playlists, something this basic should have 'just worked')

sansa mp3 players get returned all the time at my store just because customers get so frusterated just trying to get songs on the device that they give up entirely(I myself had dificulty helping my father set up syncing when first he did not have the 'latest' version of WMP, and then had to try to explain the difference between MTP and MSC)
Yeah I know what you mean. I have a friend who plays World of Warcraft a LOT!!! Even has two computers so that both can play it at the same time. He has to get a friend to install simple add-ons cause if it ain't WoW he's lost.

He probably won't be able to figure out his new Clip either. He has had two excellent chances to ask me, and he got the Clip because I really like mine. But did he ask? No. Thats a Clip that will get returned, or won't get used.

Playlists. On my Fuze with Vista, I just dragged a bunch of songs over to it. Highlighted them and right clicked because I was going to pop them into Winamp. Saw a Create Playlist line. Playlist created and it worked. Pretty damn basic, wouldn't you say?

Steve