android
Old 01-13-2009, 12:08 PM

Default Bluetooth wont reconnect after a call

I'm not sure if this is the P2's fault or the headset, or even the phones.. but I just got a Jabra BT620s headset which is pretty cool, so I've managed to get it to pair with my P2 and Mobile phone (Nokia6230), unlike with my P2 which insists on disconnecting from one to connect to the other..

If I try to make a call it disconnects the music, as normal, but after the call it won't reconnect. Also if I so much as unlock my keypad on my phone it seems to disconnect from the P2 as well.

So please fill me with wisdom, which is causing the issue here..

Last edited by Cuber; 01-13-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Ultra Senior Member

So is the Jabra taking calls from the phone directly or from the P2. If you pair the P2 with the Phone and then the headset with the P2, calls coming in through the P2 would allow the P2 to manage pausing then resuming. Yes, I'm confused to, but I know it can work somehow.

Old 01-13-2009, 12:57 PM

Sorry, it's taking the calls from the phone directly.

I've tried pairing with the phone using the P2, then I try to connect to the headset but the P2 then wants to disconnect from the phone to do so..

Also, if I did get it working, would the special phone features work if it was connected to the P2 not the phone? (Like voice dialing)

Last edited by Cuber; 01-13-2009 at 01:07 PM.

Old 01-13-2009, 04:12 PM

Okay, now nothing can even find them when they're not in pairing mode... I can't seem to connect to anything at all..

On the PC I've tried repairing but it's still not playing ball.. it won't show its services.. it won't work any more..
Edit: Not sure how but I seem to have sorted it.. I think connecting to the PC did it.

Last edited by Cuber; 01-13-2009 at 04:52 PM.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuber View Post
Sorry, it's taking the calls from the phone directly.

I've tried pairing with the phone using the P2, then I try to connect to the headset but the P2 then wants to disconnect from the phone to do so..

Also, if I did get it working, would the special phone features work if it was connected to the P2 not the phone? (Like voice dialing)
I'm a little confused with your explaination but what you said above is clearly a problem. You can not connect the P2 to the phone and headphones at the same time. Either use the P2 to connect to the phone or the headphones...not both. You can use the headphone to multipoint connect with the P2 and phone but that's about it.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:02 PM

Sorry, it seems like my phone making a sound locking the keypad after the call made it not reconnect to the music, as after I turned off all the other sounds on the phone it seems to work better now.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:44 PM

I still don't understand your explaination problem but if it's ok, that's good.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:41 AM

Sorry that I can't seem to explain better.