android
Old 11-18-2008, 10:41 AM

Default Sansa questions

Ok i just got my sansa and it was v1 and is rockboxed already and im SO excited *O*~!!!!.

Only thing is i want to have the same playlist i use on my pc for my music, in my sansa, i want it to be the same but i dont know how to do it. I already passed all the songs in the same order i have it in my pc with all the folders the same and no change, but now how i make the .m3u in the same order as my .m3u, is there any way to make the .m3u like see that i moved the songs but they are the same order?

I have no idea what to do from now with the playlist x.x

PS: REALLY HAPPY =D

Last edited by reynaldo_abc; 11-18-2008 at 07:05 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-18-2008, 09:37 PM

Ok so i got it, it was very simple, i just moved the playlist file(.m3u) to the sansa and left everything with the same order and for my luck it worked o_o, so weird bcuz i thought it would change since the original path is D:/MUSIC/'4 folders of music'. Guess it have nothing to do.

So far im totally in love with it, its a refurb but is working like a charm, the only little thing i cant figure out why is happening is that Rockbox wont show one of my folders, the one it wont show is "MUSIC" (where i have 4 more folders). It's so weird because the playlist work, and the database works fine too with all the tags and everything, but i cannot go to the folder "MUSIC" throught the menu FILES because the folder wont show up in rockbox, but it will when i plug my e250 to the pc, any solution?
EDIT: JUST IN CASE I SET THE SANSA ALREADY TO SEE "ALL FILES"(I actually like keeping it like this), still wont show up, thats the only thing that my sansa isnt showing and that i can actually see throught MSC.