android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa e200 > Sansa e200 Rockbox

Old 11-08-2008, 08:30 PM

Default Vista and Album Art - Strange occurance, V. is not showing album art in folders

I usually use my home computer for my Sansa, it's XP Pro. I use my boyfriends computer some of the time lately - or am planning to - but I have a strange thing happening here. I want to format the album art tonight, but the music files are not showing any album art. I know the album art is in these folders, but they are missing when I plug the Sansa into his computer. I opened several folders individually, the music folder is not hidden and all the songs are showing, and then I tried searching with the search engine for .jpg and .bmp, and nothing comes up except the backdrops, etc. in the .rockbox directory. According to Vista there are NO album arts anywhere, but why? Anything anyone can think of for me to do about this? The music icons are standard mp3 or JPG images on his, while on my computer they would have been the album art.

I have the album art put in there with MediaMonkey, and some songs have it embedded and the album art linked in the folder, the rest with the album art just placed into the folder.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-10-2008, 09:11 AM

Maybe the album art bitmaps themselves are set to hidden, and your PC is set to show hidden files while your boyfriend's isnt.

Or maybe it's just more vista weirdness.