android
Old 10-12-2008, 09:52 PM

Default Anyone here own the DLO Action Jacket?

I wanna know if its worth the money (30 Dollars at Best Buy) if you don't think so, tell me what i SHOULD get cause i've got some birthday money i need to spend =)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-13-2008, 04:03 PM

I tried a DLO case for my K5...HATED IT!!! The construction, design and quality were all ripoffs!!!

Go with a NOREVE Case!!!! It's a little pricer but well wore the extra spendage...trust me.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:19 PM

I have the DLO case and I like it. The screen protector part is a bit scratch-able but overall it isn't a terrible case. The case is nice and light, doesn't add much weight to the product.

Then again, I have an employee discount...I'm not sure if I'd pay the entire $30 for it. >_>

Old 10-14-2008, 09:14 PM

I Like It Like Its Ability To Stop Water But The Screen Protector Is Really The Reason I Bought It Though. It Is A Bit Too Pricey But The Quality Is Quite Good Really.

Old 10-18-2008, 02:26 AM

okay the small screen protectors the player came with sucked, so i bought this to protect the screen from fingerprints. It works very well and feels good in my hand, and i think worth the 30 bucks i was too tight to spend earlier.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:52 AM

I bought it and I think its junk...I bought a black sillicone skin from ebay.

Old 10-31-2008, 02:14 PM

I got an action jacket for use when I'm running. It's got a velcro armband you can use with it. It protects the case when you drop it -- and the screen protector is ok.

For me, the downside of the DLO is the fit. It doesn't fit as well as the noreve case -- but it's fine for working out and stuff like that.