android
Old 09-08-2008, 09:34 PM

Default How To Polish the p2 back?? NEED HELP!!!

Hi guys, i need help or a tutorial if possible with pictures or a video on how to polish the back of a p2 once the paint is removed. I didnt remove the paint yet but would like a tutorial on what to do after the paint is removed. If i dont know what to do after i removed the paint then im in trouble. so please guys can you give me a detailed explanation on how to make the back of my p2 shine??

thanks
spidey

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-10-2008, 06:09 PM

I don't know why you would want to polish it since it would be prone to finger prints like crazy but. All I can think of now is to wet sand it, then use this.

http://www.mothers.com/02_products/05100-05101_b.html

I know its supposed to be used for car wheels but i've used it on small devices i wanted to get shined. I used that then run through this 3 step mother's thing. (Kinda overboard unless you really want to do it.. I just did since I had extra from working on car.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn1art View Post
I don't know why you would want to polish it since it would be prone to finger prints like crazy but. All I can think of now is to wet sand it, then use this.

http://www.mothers.com/02_products/05100-05101_b.html

I know its supposed to be used for car wheels but i've used it on small devices i wanted to get shined. I used that then run through this 3 step mother's thing. (Kinda overboard unless you really want to do it.. I just did since I had extra from working on car.
how do i wet sand it? get sand, wet it, apply, leave for 3 minutes then remove?????????????

Old 09-11-2008, 07:18 PM

wet sanding is where you get some sandpaper, some lubricator or water put it on the surface you want to sand and sand it

Old 09-12-2008, 05:13 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Tooth paste should work fine also - a little slower and less prone to deep scratches.