android
Old 08-30-2008, 05:42 PM

Default Samsung YP-P2 battery get HOT after time's use

I recently bought the P2 4 or 5 days ago. I have seem to notice that the battery get hot after watching a music video on my P2 or just looking through the songs or vids or settings for a long time. I have not noticed this with my ipod; it stays cool even after 2 hours use. I was wondering if this is happening to others and that this is a normal thing because i dont want to send my P2 to samsung and wait for at least anothe week for another one
Gaming: Sony PSP, Nintnedo DS, Original Xbox
Let's go bust a cap in Apple's ass!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-30-2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxkte View Post
I recently bought the P2 4 or 5 days ago. I have seem to notice that the battery get hot after watching a music video on my P2 or just looking through the songs or vids or settings for a long time. I have not noticed this with my ipod; it stays cool even after 2 hours use. I was wondering if this is happening to others and that this is a normal thing because i dont want to send my P2 to samsung and wait for at least anothe week for another one
its your hands from holding so much, lol, anyways, i feel like your exaggerating it, but then again, things happen, the player will eventually get hot though, like most hand held devices