android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2008, 03:54 AM

Default Dissuade me from cancelling my Archos 605 order...

So I ordered the dang thing from Amazon.com earlier today only to find that I can't cancel the order a few hours ago (they've already billed my bank account... they sure are quick )

Reason why I want to cancel is the amount of complaining and negative stuff. I mean it IS a proven fact that more people will make threads about complaints than threads about positive feedback, why? Because they just want to keep to themselves and enjoy their stuff. I understand.

But some of the certain things people complain about, such as the wi-fi being kinda cruddy. External speakers being utter fail only to have the headphones fairly weak regardless of what they plug in.

Than theirs the failure rate... People saying their Archos doesn't want to turn on, won't charge, or dies quickly only after a week of possession.

Also, every bit of feedback in this thread helps... And be serious.

This is something I want to keep for atleast 5 years and be happy with it. I've kept my Zen Vision W for 3 and i'm still decent about it. It's just it's battery is weak since it's old, and I don't want to order a new one, i'd rather try something new. Plus, it's little 60GB HDD is getting full (my sig is a bit outdated).

Since I am ordering it from Amazon, i'd rather just decline/refuse the package and be refunded 100% the $460 I just spent on the DVR cradle and 160GB 605 PMP...

So who can dissuade me from losing out on a potential epic win or perhaps even help me get this potential pin in my rear end out.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
605 wifi, car player