android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nywytboy68 View Post
Just create a playlist and then drag and drop into the player while syncing W/J.River. Like I said though, it only works on the internal memory. And it working GREAT - I LOVE my D2 BABY!!!! I have not a complaint in the world w/it
( well, 1 complaint - wish I had gotten the 16gb D2 !!!).
Thanks, but I actually got playlist working last night by just going to my computer>clicking on the D2 icon>clicking on the internal storage icon>right clicking the music folder>and clicking on create playlist and then simply renaming the playlist to whatever name I wanted. Simply right click on the icon of your created playlist and copy it and then paste it to make as many as need. It may sound a little complicated but its really easy.

When you click on the music folder and click create playlist, all music in the folder will be on the playlist so I deleted all of the music off the playlist and copy/pasted the empty playlist and made one playlist with nothing on it to serve as template of sorts. Its really alot easier then Im probably making it sound and it doesnt require any add-on software.