android
  #1361  
Old 04-07-2008, 03:32 PM
SBMongoos's Avatar
SBMongoos SBMongoos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kugel View Post
In both cases, just select those files to load them.
Doesn't work with jpegs, as mentioned and while in Rockbox I cannot even see the M3U file I copied into .rockbox/playlists.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #1362  
Old 04-10-2008, 11:02 AM
SBMongoos's Avatar
SBMongoos SBMongoos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMongoos View Post
Doesn't work with jpegs, as mentioned and while in Rockbox I cannot even see the M3U file I copied into .rockbox/playlists.
Any ideas on viewing jpegs? I can see the file listed but nothing happens when I click on it.

  #1363  
Old 04-10-2008, 12:51 PM
kugel's Avatar
kugel kugel is offline
Rockbox Developer
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 1,153
Default

Try a clean reinstallation, something is wrong there. Also, check your Sansa with chkdsk/scandisk.
__________________
;;

  #1364  
Old 04-10-2008, 02:26 PM
SBMongoos's Avatar
SBMongoos SBMongoos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kugel View Post
Try a clean reinstallation, something is wrong there. Also, check your Sansa with chkdsk/scandisk.
Done this three times plus I've formatted twice already.

  #1365  
Old 04-11-2008, 01:13 AM
lollipop lollipop is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17
Default

Is there any chance of the AA patch being put into the tracker?

  #1366  
Old 04-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Cruleworld's Avatar
Cruleworld Cruleworld is offline
Zune Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In a secluded cave
Posts: 2,728
Default

The AA patch is now in all builds
__________________
Players: Zune 30GB (Music), iPod Touch 8GB 2g (Apps/Podcasts), Zune HD 32GB (sold to brother)

  #1367  
Old 04-11-2008, 09:28 PM
lollipop lollipop is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17
Default

AA as in anti-aliasing. Sorry for not clarifying earlier.

Is there any chance of the anti-aliasing font patch being put into the tracker?

  #1368  
Old 04-11-2008, 10:32 PM
chrisjs162216 chrisjs162216 is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,515
Default

I usually have to refer to anti aliased fonts as AAF I've been planning to put it on the tracker for a while, but haven't gotten the chance yet.

  #1369  
Old 04-11-2008, 11:00 PM
lollipop lollipop is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17
Default

Rats

Your blog says "When converting to an album art font, the font size entered in the text box will be # pixels..." and "For non-album art conversions, the size will...". I believe it should say anti-aliased font...

  #1370  
Old 04-11-2008, 11:22 PM
chrisjs162216 chrisjs162216 is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
Rats

Your blog says "When converting to an album art font, the font size entered in the text box will be # pixels..." and "For non-album art conversions, the size will...". I believe it should say anti-aliased font...
http://chrisjs.com/download/patches/AA_fonts_sync.diff

It's a few months old, but it's the newest one. Also, fixed the two typos on my site (surprised it happened both times)

  #1371  
Old 04-13-2008, 12:54 AM
lollipop lollipop is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 17
Default

ooo, will check it out right now! ty in advance!

edit:
It looks like the file is out of sync with the file firmware/font.c. I'll look at syncing this when I get a chance to...

  #1372  
Old 05-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Raidalg Raidalg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1
Default

Hi. I've been a happy user of your build for a long time and I have a question. I periodically will download your latest build and put it on my Sansa. I noticed your custom boot logo is no longer loading. Instead its the yellow and black rockbox logo. I really like yours. Is it no longer in your build?

  #1373  
Old 05-27-2008, 10:34 AM
kugel's Avatar
kugel kugel is offline
Rockbox Developer
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 1,153
Default

He's not building his build for a while now. The build you downloaded doesn't contain any patches.
__________________
;;

  #1374  
Old 06-05-2008, 04:58 PM
nigeldr nigeldr is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
Default

Well that answered my question also. Is there anywhere you can download the last build before he stopped ?

  #1375  
Old 06-05-2008, 05:20 PM
chrisjs162216 chrisjs162216 is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigeldr View Post
Well that answered my question also. Is there anywhere you can download the last build before he stopped ?
My last build is too old. Technically, the last one was from April, but it doesn't have any patches. Before that was February, and too much has happened since then. School (finally) lets out next Tuesday, so hopefully I can start again then, though I've been talking about starting the build for months, and unfortunately haven't started yet.

  #1376  
Old 06-05-2008, 05:57 PM
nigeldr nigeldr is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
Default

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll keep watching your site then.

Just for interest why make the decision to leave the unpatch version for download when you could leave the last good one from Feb which I'm sure most of us would be good with anyway ?

  #1377  
Old 06-08-2008, 05:16 PM
chrisjs162216 chrisjs162216 is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigeldr View Post
Just for interest why make the decision to leave the unpatch version for download when you could leave the last good one from Feb which I'm sure most of us would be good with anyway ?
The build script automatically makes the latest compiled version available for download. However, since I needed an unpatched version to test themes, I compiled a copy without any patches, but never compiled a newer one to replace it. Old builds are available on the site, though they will have a lot less features than the current builds.

  #1378  
Old 06-23-2008, 09:16 AM
zenbones zenbones is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1
Default When will a new build be available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjs162216 View Post
[ ... ] Old builds are available on the site, though they will have a lot less features than the current builds.
I'm an ardent fan of this build. My current build (Feb 08) has become corrupted and I'd like to do a complete reinstall however, since no current build is available I've been awaiting a new build.

Don't mean to be a pest but I hope chisjs soons finds the time to launch a new version for all his fans out here.

  #1379  
Old 06-23-2008, 12:01 PM
gabe565's Avatar
gabe565 gabe565 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oklahoma, US
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenbones View Post
I'm an ardent fan of this build. My current build (Feb 08) has become corrupted and I'd like to do a complete reinstall however, since no current build is available I've been awaiting a new build.

Don't mean to be a pest but I hope chisjs soons finds the time to launch a new version for all his fans out here.
I hope he gets the time soon because this was my favorite branch...

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.