android
Old 06-01-2007, 09:31 PM

Default iriver t60 review out

I know I'm excited, because this is the player I've got my eye on. The review is translated by Google from French, so the English isn't as fluent as one might like, it doesn't answer all my questions or rank it, but it tells me far more than "iriver officially released in Korea", which is all I've managed to find thus far. There is a review in English, but you have to pay for it. And I won't.

Things I want to know not on this review:
* Overall ranking (x/10), perhaps itemised ratings (sound x/10, for example)
* Whether the battery life really is as long as iriver claims (I doubt it, but I want to know)
* Whether it has a shuffle function
* Whether there is a significant difference/ loss of function running it in UMS mode (they mention it, I don't know if they missed anything)
* Whether they can take abuse, rather than the reviewer just saying he/ she imagines they can

Here's the link:

http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Den%26sa%3DN

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Visiting troll from Pocketables

http://www.pocketables.net/2007/05/review_iriver_t.html
:P
this thing has been on the market in norway since march, thinking of the t50 for work because of the battery life

Old 06-26-2007, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ødegård View Post
http://www.pocketables.net/2007/05/review_iriver_t.html
:P
this thing has been on the market in norway since march, thinking of the t50 for work because of the battery life
Yeah, ok, so it was a link through a French site back to an English site. Fine, I look slightly stupid

The T60's battery life is about what they say- depending on what kind of battery you use. Duracell batteries last the longest of the ones I've tried (but not if you rezap them- a machine my mum has that lets you recharge non-rechargeable batteries). It's pretty durable but I've been pretty careful.

I haven't seen the T50 apart from pictures online.

Old 06-27-2007, 07:10 AM

Excuse double post.

Anything you want to know about the t60, Captain Ødegård? (looked up the way to do that in microsoft word ) I don't know what I can tell you, my technological knowledge being somewhat limited but ask and I'll see what I can do. I want to help as much as I've been helped!

Old 06-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Visiting troll from Pocketables

Nah, managed to hopefully get the iaudio u2 instead ^^

Old 04-08-2008, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic85 View Post
Yeah, ok, so it was a link through a French site back to an English site. Fine, I look slightly stupid

The T60's battery life is about what they say- depending on what kind of battery you use. Duracell batteries last the longest of the ones I've tried (but not if you rezap them- a machine my mum has that lets you recharge non-rechargeable batteries). It's pretty durable but I've been pretty careful.

I haven't seen the T50 apart from pictures online.
THe T60 has a setting for type of battery. Does setting the value to rechargeable (when using rechargeable batteries) make any difference on the battery life?

Old 04-10-2008, 04:14 PM

It does not affect the battery life. The only thing that changes is the voltage curve, but it still lacks accuracy.