android
Old 03-31-2008, 01:45 AM
Banned

Youre right, i prolly cant tell the difference between many songs, heck , i dont even know what they are most of the times, all i know is that they are mp3 format.Thats all music is to me , descent and unannoying quality music is all i want to have a good time, most of my library is composed of videos anyways.

itunes ,pshhhhh dont make me lafff

I feel bad now

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-31-2008, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jace_1-4lyfe View Post
Youre right, i prolly cant tell the difference between many songs, heck , i dont even know what they are most of the times, all i know is that they are mp3 format.
Er You do know we're talking about quality here, not whether you know your music history, or any of the boy bands, Britney Spears and so on, right?

Quote:
Thats all music is to me , descent and unannoying quality music is all i want to have a good time, most of my library is composed of videos anyways.
So, you're admitting to not knowing what you're talking about? Splendid.

Quote:
itunes ,pshhhhh dont make me lafff
There's not much wrong with iTunes. It has just become bloated. It's actually a good app to organise your music, podcasts and what have you on the Mac.

But if you're laughing at yourself, you just joined the club.

Quote:
I feel bad now
Don't. You propably can't help it

Old 03-31-2008, 06:42 AM
Banned

itunes was a the biggest piss offf about using apple ipods.If you cahnge accounts and you sync your ipod with the itunes, you lose aalll your vids.You have to sync which i totally hate, conversion is basically impossible.

Old 03-31-2008, 06:55 AM

Quote:
itunes was a the biggest piss offf about using apple ipods.
First of all, what are you saying? "itunes was a the biggest piss offf about using apple ipods"? What the fuck does that mean?
And who's talking about iPods? I'm talking about organising.

Quote:
If you cahnge accounts and you sync your ipod with the itunes, you lose aalll your vids.
Er, no you don't. Not unless you're a mindless git, who for some reason thinks that it will sync what is not in the library. You have to have the music in the library, otherwise it will sync an empty one. That's not a problem with iTunes, that's a problem with you.

Quote:
You have to sync which i totally hate, conversion is basically impossible.
Two more wrongs: You don't "have to" sync anything. You can manage it all manually.

Conversion of audio is one of the easiest things out there. And really, do you expect itunes to be easy to convert video with, into samsungs proprietary video format?

what's funny, is that you claim to hate iTunes, yet in another thread you have just said that if the P2 firmware update isn't great, you'll buy a Touch. Good luck with that endeavour. Talk about being tied down.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:02 AM
Banned

itunes sucks, ipod ruless!!!!!oh and u suck too

Old 03-31-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:
itunes sucks, ipod ruless!!!!!oh and u suck too
I know you think that, but you don't find it weird that you don't want to sync, you don't have the mind capacity to think that if you sync an empty library to your ipod it will be emptied, yet you are going to buy a Touch, a product you can do absolutely nothing with unless you have either jalbroken it (which you have no clue as to how to go about) or use, you guessed it, iTunes.

Trust me, the only one that sucks in my apartment is my partner. And she likes it.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:06 AM
Banned

You totally confused me in the lass line

Old 03-31-2008, 07:10 AM

Quote:
You totally confused me in the lass line
haha! It was merely a play with words.

You'll know when you get older.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:12 AM
Banned

Great to know you are prud of being homosexual but I'd rather not discuss the topic.Just know you cannot have kids, no matter how much your partner sucks

Old 03-31-2008, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Great to know you are prud of being homosexual but I'd rather not discuss the topic.Just know you cannot have kids, no matter how much your partner sucks
Are you trying to set a new record for how moronic one can be? What part of "she" don't you understand?

Besides, even if I were gay, you're way out line. I don't give a crap about whether you want to discuss things, and your statement (written when you thought I was gay) that we can't have kids is so much over the top. But with that sentiment of yours, I can safely assume you're a dimwitted indoctrinated child from the bible belt.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:21 AM

jace_1-4lyfe, stop those infantile personal insults at once, or you're out of here. This isn't the first thread where you act up, but it should be your last if you know what's good for you.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:23 AM
Banned

Hint... You can "ignore" any form member, and never have to read the inane or offensive posts by them again.

4D

Old 03-31-2008, 07:37 AM
Banned

why would you want to do that, you all know u cant resist my rants

Old 03-31-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DThinker View Post
Hint... You can "ignore" any form member, and never have to read the inane or offensive posts by them again.

4D
but its like reading a comic book... if u block out some parts, u dont get everything!

Old 04-05-2008, 02:25 PM

So it was asked above but never really answered. Can I sync Itunes music with the P2? I don't like Itunes either, but I just got a gift card for 15 bucks and I'd like to use it, but I'll use it on a movie or something if I can't sync the album I want. I want to take the music I buy from Itunes, put it in mediamonkey or WMP, and sync it to the P2, can I do that?

Old 04-05-2008, 06:48 PM

If it's non-DRM, it should work, but I'm not completely sure, I have never touched and never plan to touch iTunes.
DRM music from iTunes usually comes in AAC format, so that probably won't work, but the non-DRM should.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom1468 View Post
If it's non-DRM, it should work, but I'm not completely sure, I have never touched and never plan to touch iTunes.
DRM music from iTunes usually comes in AAC format, so that probably won't work, but the non-DRM should.
It's not because the DRM'ed music are AAC (MP4) that would be a problem (because AAC/MP4 is a standard, just like MP3, MP2 etc.). No, it's because their MP4s they sell are protected, DRM'ed, and Apple thus uses "M4P" (no typo it's M4P, not MP4) as the suffix as you can see.
Again, AAC/MP4 is a good standard. DRM'ed anything isn't good.

But KJMP, do a search on the web for how to convert M4P (again, no typo) to, say, MP4 or MP3

Old 04-06-2008, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper View Post
It's not because the DRM'ed music are AAC (MP4) that would be a problem (because AAC/MP4 is a standard, just like MP3, MP2 etc.). No, it's because their MP4s they sell are protected, DRM'ed, and Apple thus uses "M4P" (no typo it's M4P, not MP4) as the suffix as you can see.
Again, AAC/MP4 is a good standard. DRM'ed anything isn't good.

But KJMP, do a search on the web for how to convert M4P (again, no typo) to, say, MP4 or MP3
I know that, I just didn't phrase properly.
What I meant to say was "DRM tracks come in AAC in iTunes", that's it.
The only part I didn't know was the M4P, I heard it vaguely somewhere, but that's it.