android
Old 02-19-2008, 05:32 PM

Default Iriver W7 in march

Iriver w7 is coming out at the end of March. Who is excited?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-19-2008, 05:55 PM

I absolutley hate it.............the people who thinks the W7 is nothing but a cheap imitation of the jesus phone, just because of the touchscreen, and it's a phones, and it's better.

Old 02-19-2008, 06:35 PM

i thought the w7 and the iriver phone are two different things? Its just that the phone looks kind of like the w7?

Old 02-19-2008, 07:10 PM

I think the phone is made in the W7 casing, but are different. The w7 is the one with gps right?

Old 02-19-2008, 07:34 PM

yep, the w7 is the one with the gps.

Old 03-04-2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike T View Post
I think the phone is made in the W7 casing, but are different. The w7 is the one with gps right?
it is not built-in GPS. I can see the W7 as the upgrade version of X20. External speaker, SD card slot.. these are the features which the Clix2 is lack of. I don't see any update news. Anyone could make sure that it is coming out on March?

Old 03-04-2008, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZUSB View Post
it is not built-in GPS. I can see the W7 as the upgrade version of X20. External speaker, SD card slot.. these are the features which the Clix2 is lack of. I don't see any update news. Anyone could make sure that it is coming out on March?
Cnet confirmed that the W7 could be transformed into a GPS by buying the optional car cradle. The w7 is already available at Korea ever since December 2007. According to Cnet, it is coming out in the U.S either at the end of March or beginning of April. ( End of Q1 2008 or beginning of Q2 2008) here is the actual link

Old 03-05-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFobber View Post
Cnet confirmed that the W7 could be transformed into a GPS by buying the optional car cradle. The w7 is already available at Korea ever since December 2007. According to Cnet, it is coming out in the U.S either at the end of March or beginning of April. ( End of Q1 2008 or beginning of Q2 2008) here is the actual link
Thank you for your news, i found two iRiver is being on sale now
iRiver E100 and iRiver W7

I hope the W7 will come with Wi-Fi version very soon. Price of E100s are very good. Let cheers~

Old 04-04-2008, 12:15 AM

The W7 is proababily the worst device in iriver's history. A worker in iriver even said that they released the W7 as an unfinished W10, only to make money.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:30 PM

To be honest, I don't really see how the W7 is any different from the p2, only the P2 is cheaper and more available. I'm still looking foward towards the W10 though, sound like a great device.

Old 04-16-2008, 02:41 PM

w7 has no bluetooth, P2 has bluetooth.

Old 07-04-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Of Bodom View Post
To be honest, I don't really see how the W7 is any different from the p2, only the P2 is cheaper and more available. I'm still looking foward towards the W10 though, sound like a great device.

I just got the W7 from a shop whilst shopping in Beijing Electronic Village, they have everything there even that new Samsung S5 S3 etc.

Anyways just want to let u all know iriver is still releasing the W10 after all even though they had released the W7

In UK this year W10 will be released with Wi Fi but everything else is the same as W7 but the joy stick look nicer that's all

The W7 appears to have a nicer screen than P2 and the speaker is very loud and clear, FM reception is fantastic and clear and it takes many format video even the MP4 ipod format with H264 compression which the P2 does not.

W10 release in UK this year, link here

http://www.iriver.eu.com/multifuncti...&view=&color=2