android
Old 01-04-2008, 03:42 PM

Default Samsung YP-K6 "Glaze"

New from Samsung, the Samsung Glaze. Available in 2gb, 4gb and 8gb models, this stylish new technological wonder listens to the environment around you, and can adjust itself accordingly. Never again have to turn down the volume when your surroundings become quiet, and never again have to increase it to block out unwanted noise. With a beautiful gold lining, this amazingly thin (5mm) device can view video with breathtaking quality on it's 1.8" QVGA OLED display for up to 6 hours, and can play music for up to a staggering 30 hours! The new, slightly raised engraved touch buttons mean that in any circumstance you can feel where the buttons are. Practically all of your existing media will play with no conversion needed (See below for a full list of supported codecs), meaning minimal hassle for you to be enjoying your music collection.

Full list of features:
  • Storage: 2/4/8 gb
  • Supported formats: Music: MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, Video: SVI (MPEG4), AVI, WMV, DIVX, Photo: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF Text: TXT DOC PDF
  • Display: 1.8, OLED, 240x320 pixels
  • Battery life: 30/5 hours
  • Dimensions: 96x46x5mm
  • Weight: 40 g
  • 7 user presets, 11 factory presets
  • Microphone for automatic volume adjustment (Choose automatic volume adjustment sensitivity between 0-10)
  • ID3 tag support

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-22-2008, 07:48 PM

Nice Idea man

Old 01-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Ultra Senior Member

how is the player "see through"...aren't there components inside that would block you from seeing completely through it?

Old 01-22-2008, 07:59 PM

You never watched Ghost In The Shell, obviously... thermoptic camouflage is the key word.