android
Old 01-06-2008, 09:25 PM

Default Intermittent FM Radio...

I bought the 2GB black Clip from BB before Christmas. Eventually, the FM radio quit working altogether. MP3 player worked fine, tho...so I took it back for an exchange. The new one I have seems to have 3 problems. The FM radio is very intermittent...hasn't worked for the last 2 days...and suddenly today while scrolling through the menus, it began playing again. Second time this has happened. Also, right after I charge it, when I first select an album to play from the list, the player jumps to a random spot in the middle of the first song (whether 20 seconds or 2 minutes)...and I have to reset it to hear the track from the beginning... Thirdly, the battery discharges to approx 65% after 2 days of non-use following a 100% charge. What is up with this thing? Is anyone else having these problems? I am especially concerned with the intermittent FM...when it stops working, there is no sound whatsoever coming from the headphones...no background hiss...nothing... It seems to have version 01.01.18A software installed...THANKS!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-11-2008, 05:01 PM

You can pause the FM radio just like you can music. I know I have done this before without knowing. I just hit the play/pause button again and the radio resumes playing.

Old 01-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Ultra Senior Member

As to the discharge, make sure that your player is fully off (using the left-side power switch). If it is, your unit is defective--I'd return/exchange it. I haven't used my player since Sunday and it just showed a full charge.