android
Old 11-24-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Playlists tranfered in MSC not repeating songs

let me start off by saying i dont want to use wmp11, nor will i ever use wmp11...unfortunatly i want playlists

...i have been able to transfer m3u playlists via the MSC connection and making them in winamp...however i want to make certain tracks on my playlist to repeat 3 or 4 times (if i really like the song)...the playlist transfers perfectly fine and shows the correct number of files in the playlist (ex: 7/7 songs)
song 1
song 2
song 3
song 3
song 3
song 4
song 5

when they are playing, the clip plays song 2, song 3, then jumps to song 4 without repeating song 3 three times...ive tried editing the m3u files but i dont really know what im supposed to be editing, they all look perfectly fine and they work...they just arent repeating files...i have NO idea why this would happen or if there is any way to get around this short of renaming song 3 five times so that i can listen to it 5 times in a row...ive also tried to make playlists in wmp10 which does the excat same thing as the m3u did...

now the weird part is it will play to the last song and still show that theres 2 more songs on the playlist...but i cant access them or skip to them at all...the playlist just stops at 5/7 songs and thats the end of it...any ideas?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]